Top 10 Uses for Applied Kinesiology
Sep 29, 2018 03:49PM
A patient’s nutritional status can impact their body’s ability to heal and “hold” its chiropractic adjustments. Applied Kinesiology offers results that far surpass that of basic Chiropractic.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome may be caused by one or more muscles that hold the bones of the wrist and forearm together, and is easily corrected.
- Shoulder Injuries may or may not include damage to the rotator cuff muscles, which represent just four of the 26 muscles that affect the shoulder joint.
- Abdominal muscles that are turned off from being overstretched from pregnancy may be turned back on.
- Neck pain and stiffness may be caused by an injury that occurred when the patient was just a toddler.
- Headaches may be caused by a variety of musculoskeletal injuries that include automobile whiplash, athletic injuries, dental work, physical abuse and trauma of any kind.
- TMJ and dental trauma leading to cranial faults may cause knees to hurt, foot and ankle instability, low-back pain, headaches and upper back pain.
- Middle and upper back pain may be caused by muscles that are turned off on the front of the chest, and more often than not, exercise, especially chest work such as push-ups and bench presses are the main culprit.
- Low back pain is often caused by muscles not working in the neck.
- Hip pain can have as its origin in muscular weakness anywhere in the body.
- Knee pain is often the result of falls and trauma, but may also be caused by dental work, and is easily corrected.
Joel Vickers is a doctor of chiropractic specializing in Applied Kinesiology. For appointments, call The Nutritional Healing Center of Ann Arbor, located at 462 Jackson Plaza, in Ann Arbor, at 734-302-7575.