The Beljanski Integrative Cancer Conference
GENERAL LOGISTICS AT A GLANCE
Conference Program & Exhibitor Timeline
FRIDAY THE 13TH
- 12:00PM – 4:00PM Set up of Exhibitor Area Eastern Time
- 4:00PM – 6:00PM REGISTRATION OPEN – EXHIBITOR AREA OPEN TIL 6:30PM
- 6:00PM – 9:30PM GALA BENEFIT DINNER
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 14TH/15TH
DAILY SET-UP 7:00 – 8:00AM
- 8:00AM – 6:30PM EXHIBITOR AREA OPEN
DAILY CLOSE OF EXHIBITOR AREA
- 6:30PM (If you are having good traffic you are welcome to stay open until 8:00PM)
STRIKE ON SUNDAY
NO EARLIER THAN 7:00PM – MUST BE DONE BY 11:00PM
LUNCH BUFFET is included on
Saturday & Sunday a Health conscious, Non-GMO & Organic
1:00pm – 2:30pm
All other meals are at the discretion of the individual.
The Southbank Hotel 1515 Prudential Drive Jacksonville, FL 32207
Need a place to stay for the weekend? Click here to book your room with a special conference rate for our attendees! Reminders that accommodations are first come so book!
***Please note: If you can’t book your room through the link above, call (904) 396-5100 to get the discounted conference rate.***Ask for Natalie Longchamp
***IMPORTANT – IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE MARRIOTT REWARDS/POINTS THEN YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE GROUP RATES
Check-in time for all attendees is 4PM. Attendees may be checked in earlier depending on occupancy levels and room availability.
Guests Must Provide a Valid Credit Card Upon Check-In.
No Cash Deposits Will be Accepted without a Valid Credit Card to Remain on File for Incidental Charges.
$100.00 will be Authorized on Guest Credit Card for Incidental Charges, Once Per Stay.
*Should the guest not post any charges to the room during stay, the hold will be released by the hotel upon departure. Individual banking institutions may take between 3-7 days on their end.
$250.00 will be Authorized
on Suites with Guest Credit
Card for Incidental Charges, Once Per Stay Checkout time is 11AM.
are based on availability,
at Hotel's sole discretion and may be subject to additional charges.
The Southbank Hotel boasts convenient on-site street level parking for all guests. Parking services are managed by Parking Management Company (PMC). When spending the night; parking may be posted to your guest room. If attending an event only, you may pay by credit card at the valet stand upon arrival. Both self-parking and valet parking are offered with unlimited in and out privileges. Self-parking is offered at $12.00 plus applicable taxes per vehicle per day. Valet Parking is provided for $18.00 plus applicable taxes per vehicle per day. Bus Parking available with prior reservation for $75.00 plus applicable taxes per bus per day.
If Group wishes to ship materials to Hotel; each item must be properly packed and marked with on-site contact name, event name, company name and arrival date on each box.
Materials may be shipped for arrival two days in advance of the conference, and Hotel will store the materials in a secure location pending your arrival. Hotel will not assume any liability for loss or damage to such items.
All packages will be assessed a handling fee per package based on the following:
per box 21-50lbs
$15.00 per box 51-75lba
$35.00 per box
$50.00 per box 101-200 pounds;
$50.00 per display case and $100.00 per pallet.
The hotel will not assume responsibility for packages received or for damage or loss of merchandise or articles left in the hotel prior to, during or post the function. If any equipment should require extra handling or machinery to unload, or move, prior arrangements must be confirmed and such charges will be applied to the group master account. Any freight or shipping charges incurred as a result of materials (literature, audiovisual equipment, books etc.) being shipped to the hotel remains group's sole responsibility.
THE GROUP MASTER ACCOUNT IS THE BELJANSKI FOUNDATION ACCOUNT, SO WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT ANY SHIPMENTS THAT YOU SEND WILL BE BILLED TO OUR ACCOUNT AND THEN WE WILL INVOICE YOUR COMPANY TO REIMBURSE THE AMOUNTS OCCURRED FROM RECEIVING OR SHIPPING OUT OF THE HOTEL FOR THE CONFERENCE.
IF YOUR COMPANY WILL BE SHIPPING ITEMS CONTACT BRANDI TO SIGN OFF ON AGREEMENTS TERMS FOR ACCOUNT REIMBURSEMENT
7. REGISTRATION FOR TICKETS INCLUDED IN YOUR SPONSOR/EXHIBITOR PACKAGE: A form will be sent out in September.
8. REGISTRATION & RSVP FOR VIP TICKET HOLDERS: If you have a VIP ticket and plan to attend the Friday night Gala Benefit Dinner you will be required to submit a RSVP, again those will be sent out in September and must be submitted 3 weeks prior to the event. If your company is attending and would like to upgrade to having a reserved table at the Gala which can seat up to 8 at a discounted rate contact Brandi to assist with setting that up.
9. PROMOTIONAL RECIPROCITY IN AGREEMENTS: Remember to promote and share the Conference with your clients/patients/customers/friends and family via the content swipe copy available to you on your Asset Page. Schedule 2 weeks in advance of the Tier ticket increases and that there are options for a Virtual Ticket! REMEMBER TO USE YOUR PROMO-CODE. Your personalized promo code of 10% off all tickets to your network is: <<NATURALAWAKENINGS>>
- 1 – 5 x 7in flier to be the
largest insert of flier/coupon
- 1 – 2 x 3in Branded item no thicker than 1 to 1.5 inch
- No candy! Product Samples Okay
**Item to be approved
• INCLUDES 8FT BANQUET TABLE WITH 1 BLACK TABLE CLOTH
• 2 CHAIRS PER TABLE ALLOCATED
• REMINDER OF NO DRAPES ONLY RETRACTABLE OR WALL BANNERS
• each inlet is approximately 11 ft, the area can extend 7 ft from the wall
• SPONSORS IN THE BALLROOM FOYER WILL HAVE SHEER WHITE CURTAINS BEHIND THEM WITH WALL LENGTH WINDOWS BEHIND THEM – TIER PLATINUM/GOLD/GALA GOLD
• IF YOU EXHIBIT AREA REQUIRES SPECIAL ELECTRIC NEEDS YOU WILL BE PLACED IN ACCORDANCE TO THE ELECTRICIAN AND EXHIBITOR DIRECTOR DISCRETION
• EACH NIGHT EXHIBITORS ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE
DOWN AREAS TO THEIR STANDARDS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES AS THE HOTEL IS OPEN TO ALL
GUESTS AT THE HOTEL IT IS NOT AN INCLUSIVE CONFERENCE – AN EXHIBITOR STORAGE
ROOM WILL BE AVAILABLE TO EXHIBITORS AT THE END OF THE DAY AND IN THE MORNING
STARTING AT 6:45/7:00AM
VALUABLES SUCH AS IPADS/MERCHANT DEVICES/TV’S ARE ADVISED TO BE PLACED IN THE STAFF HOTEL ROOMS (VEHICLES WILL BE TO HOT)
• SPONSOR SPECIFIC: IF YOU HAVE EXTRA BANNERS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BRING THEY AN BE PLACED IN THE VIP & Ballroom based on Event Production Discretion of Placement